Fellowship Conference Center
7707 W Outer Dr
Detroit, MI 48235
The Board of Directors of the Historic Boston-Edison Association cordially invite you to celebrate with us.
Our 90th Anniversary Gala will be a formal affair and an evening to remember. At this milestone event, neighbors and friends of Boston-Edison will enjoy dinner, wine, live entertainment, and dancing. We will also have a brief program of special recognition and a silent auction.We look forward to your attendance!
Featured Entertainment: Charles Greene, Pianist | Straight Ahead
Our Gala Silent Auction will feature some amazing gifts! You'll want to be there for a chance to bid on:
- A one-night stay in a Luxury King Guest Room at MGM Grand Detroit
- A two-night stay at an upscale lake house in Union Pier (right on Lake Michigan) sponsored by Freshwater Vacation Rentals
- A one-night stay at The Inn on Ferry Street
- (2) $100 Gift Certificates for dinner at Wolfgang Puck Restaurant
- Dinner for two at Savannahblue
- Autographed bat from the Tigers designated hitter, Victor Martinez
- Four Tiger tickets for a Monday-Wednesday game
- Two tickets to performances at the Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- Two tickets to a performance and backstage tour at the Michigan Opera Theatre
- A behind the scenes tour for 20 people at Pewabic Pottery
- 10 admission tickets to the Motown Museum
- One year membership to Pewabic Pottery
- 6 Flats of planted flowers from American Lawn Service
- (2) Sessions from Enchanted Photography
- $50 Gift Certificate to Byron Flowers
- And THERE'S MORE! Click here to see the entire list.
Tickets are $65.00 and are available through Eventbrite.