The 2010 Motor City Makeover is Here!
Saturday, May 15th
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Boston-Edison Block by Block Community Clean-up Strategy
- Remove litter and debris from the middle of the street to the middle of the alley
- Sweep curbs in front on your home and around medians (if applicable)
- Discard trash bags and bulk items in the dumpster and special pick-up areas as noted:
DUMPSTER LOCATION: Woodrow Wilson & Edison
SPECIAL PICK-UP LOCATIONS
(BAGGED ITEMS ONLY)
- 14th & Boston Boulevard
- 12th (Rosa Parks) & Longfellow Street
- Lodge Service Drive & Edison Avenue
- Edison & Second Avenue (near Voigt Park)
Property owners who discard items other than areas designated will incur heavy fines.
For work gloves and trash bags for your clean up phone: 313.867.1415
EDISON AVENUE EXTREME BLOCK MAKEOVER
HOSTED BY CENTRAL DETROIT CHRISTIAN CDC
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Meet at 1493 Edison Avenue
Come and be a part of the first ever intensive one day Boston-Edison complete block makeover and beautification effort! Fellowship. Food. Fun. Beautification.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Keep Detroit Beautiful Day
Watch for Details of Major Beautification Initiative in Boston-Edison!