WHAT YOU CAN DO TO INCREASE SECURITY IN BOSTON-EDISON
WALK THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- The weather is nice. Walk the dog.
- Take your significant other for a walk around the block.
- An active neighborhood tells outsiders that we care and we watch.
UP AT NIGHT? LOOK OUT THE WINDOW
- You are the eyes and ears of the neighborhood - be involved.
- REPORT ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS
- Call 911 about ANY suspicious people or ANY unusual activities or noises.
- Wave to the patrol cars. Talk to the officers.
- Tell them you appreciate their presence.
- HELP THEM: Report - Report - Report! CALL 311.
We homeowners are supposed to maintain our property from the center of the street to the center of the alley.
- Of Yourself
- Of Your Home
- Of Boston-Edison
Do your part for a beautiful neighborhood
- A CLEAN NEIGHBORHOOD SENDS A MESSAGE: WE CARE, WE WATCH, DON'T STOP HERE!
- LITTER? PICK IT UP! No one else will!
- OVERGROWN BUSHES? CUT 'EM DOWN! Keep it neat!
- BULK TRASH? DON'T BE UGLY! Bulk trash on the curb is an eyesore. Put it on the curb the day before the pickup date. And no earlier!
- UNUSED CARS? KEEP 'EM MOVING! Vehicles parked on the street more than 72 hours begin to look abandoned. Use the garage for unused cars.