BLOCK BY BLOCK COMMUNITY CLEAN-UP STRATEGY
- Remove litter and debris from the middle of the street to the middle of the alley
- Sweep curbs in front on your home and around medians (if applicable)
- Discard trash bags and bulk items in dumpsters located in the following locations:
- 14th & Boston Boulevard
- 12th (Rosa Parks) & Longfellow Street
- Lodge Service Drive & Edison Street
- Edison & Second Avenue (near Voigt Park)
NOTE: Heavy fines will be levied to property owners who place trash bags , debris or bulk items other than the designated dumpsters.
To get assistance in moving bagged items to dumpster sites or obtain work gloves, trash bags and available tools for loan to assist in your clean up call Ava Tinsley at (313) 258-8369.
SIGN UP NOW! Download the registration form, fill it out, and mail it back to email@example.com.
The Motor City Makeover is a yearly event that focuses on volunteers cleaning up Detroit.
This year, the Historic Boston-Edison Association is working with neighboring associations to make an impact during the Motor City Makeover. In Boston-Edison we are asking neighbors to clean from the middle of the street (or middle of the boulevard) to the middle of the alley.
HBEA has a kickoff presentation (in pdf format) which explains the thrust this year. Contact HBEA for more information.